• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help if I should settle or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PAUL04

What is the name of your state? ny going to court and want to settle divorce my lawyer already submitted settlement which I was agreeing to him getting extra money from sale of house....But reguarding child support for our daughter right now I make more money showing on paper w2 but he recvd a 17% increase raise due to settlement of job contract he said that if I go after him for more support he will not settle and I want out.(cant afford court bills any more) Can I settle and in a year take him back to court for increase....He has alot of money from under the table side bussiness that I will not even try to put out there because that will just cost to much money and that his thing but I am really struggling with bill and house and paying for school I pay 60% and he pays 40% also he has no house bills because he is in house that he had prior to marriage with no mortgage....what should I do ??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">