• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with my do it my self divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

africanqu

can any tell me how to get a court and what step i need to take to get a court date. maybe this is not plan i have file for a divorce in davidson co. Tn these are the thing i have filed all i need to known is what other step i need to do.

1) PETITION FOR DIVORCE

2)WAIVER OF SERVICE OF PROCESS

3)MARITAL DISSOLUTION AGREEMENT

OKAY WHAT ELES DO I NEED TO DO. SO THAT THIS WILL GO BEFORE A JUDGES TO BE FINAL. SO PLEASE HELP AND TELL HOW TO SET A COURT DAY

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

africanqu said:
can any tell me how to get a court and what step i need to take to get a court date. maybe this is not plan i have file for a divorce in davidson co. Tn these are the thing i have filed all i need to known is what other step i need to do.

1) PETITION FOR DIVORCE

2)WAIVER OF SERVICE OF PROCESS

3)MARITAL DISSOLUTION AGREEMENT

OKAY WHAT ELES DO I NEED TO DO. SO THAT THIS WILL GO BEFORE A JUDGES TO BE FINAL. SO PLEASE HELP AND TELL HOW TO SET A COURT DAY
My response:

When you went to your local bookstore, and bought a book on the subject of Divorce, did you read the instructions ?

If so, what part of the book didn't you understand ?

If you haven't purchased a "How To" book, why not ?

IAAL

embraced2000

i live in indiana and filed my own divorce. the library helped me get the papers i needed, and after filling them out, i filed them at the courthouse for a fee. the courthouse then set a date and notified me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">