• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help on Pennsylvania divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lilymaid

My ex and I filed for divorce over 5 years ago, at which point he died two months into the procedue. His parents took up the suit on his behalf hoping to get money. It has been proven that there were no assets from the marriage, and the divorce can be finalized, but all attempts to contact the parent for a signatur on the papers result in me being ignored. They dont care to finalize it, because it doesm't affect them, and it punishes me. Cana divorce be finalized without the other party if they are clearly obstructing?

ellencee

Lilymaid
Well, almost two years ago I found out it's legal to elect a dead man to Congress and now I think I am about to find out you can divorce a dead man.
Say it isn't so!

D

dorenephilpot

There is no NEED for a divorce. He died.

You are a widow.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">