• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Helpppppppppp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

darknight_dark_

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I divorced my ex-wife..We got back together for the kids (not a good ideal) now things are going sour agian(go figure) we never remarried.My ? is can I legaly throw her out and reinforce the divorce decree..which gave me custody of our 2 older kids and child support..Nothing we own now is in her name its all in my name..Thanks for your help in advance

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I divorced my ex-wife..We got back together for the kids (not a good ideal) now things are going sour agian(go figure) we never remarried.My ? is can I legaly throw her out and reinforce the divorce decree..which gave me custody of our 2 older kids and child support..Nothing we own now is in her name its all in my name..Thanks for your help in advance
If you never remarried you can go through the process of eviction to remove her from the home (if she doesn't go willingly) and you can temporarily enforce child custody and support. However, based on the current circumstances, mom can easily re-open the issue of custody....so there is no guarantee that ultimately that will remain the same.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">