• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Out!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FALLXTOXGRACE

What is the name of your state?NEVADA
Please help with a problem I am having... 4 years ago I was married to my first cousin in Nevada (which does not allow 1st cousing marriage) under false pretenses...( he said on the paperwork his mother's maiden name was something different than it really is) I want this marriage dissolved as we were no longer together very shortly (within weeks) after this caving to the pressure.. what can I do to dissolve this marriage, or do I even have to considering it has never been legal?

LdiJ

FALLXTOXGRACE said:
What is the name of your state?NEVADA
Please help with a problem I am having... 4 years ago I was married to my first cousin in Nevada (which does not allow 1st cousing marriage) under false pretenses...( he said on the paperwork his mother's maiden name was something different than it really is) I want this marriage dissolved as we were no longer together very shortly (within weeks) after this caving to the pressure.. what can I do to dissolve this marriage, or do I even have to considering it has never been legal?
I would say that this is one that really requires a consult with an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">