• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need separation in Maryland

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

la.murr

Maryland
I would have been married 10 years later this month. I thought we were happily married until late September of last year. My wife began neglecting our four children. Consistently going out at night and not coming home. She began drinking and doing drugs. I am now the primary caregiver of the children. I take them to church, malls and wherever I go. She stopped assisting with household bills. We were evicted from our apartment at the end of December.

Back in 1999 and 2000 she had four extramarital affairs. I chose to take her back and work through the problems. At the time we only had two kids. I felt that we should preserve the family and she assured me she would not do it again.

I do not have concrete evidence that she is cheating however with all I have seen it adds up to it.

I have two business I am starting. I have not generated any revenue as of yet. I want to make sure that I have some assurance by way of separation decree before I start accepting payments. My wife has not assisted me with my businesses in anyway and I do not want her to get any money from them.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

The only question I believe you need to ask is why would you file for separation rather than fileing for divorce? Good Luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">