• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some divlorce and custody info?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

freedom please

What is the name of your state? California

okay well i want a divorce and well first i need to know how much it costs and we just got through his domestic violence charge case he just got released yes it was him hitting me and i was just wondering can i file for full custody of our daughter and win i mean would he get any visitation rights at all?

tigger22472

freedom please said:
What is the name of your state? California

okay well i want a divorce and well first i need to know how much it costs and we just got through his domestic violence charge case he just got released yes it was him hitting me and i was just wondering can i file for full custody of our daughter and win i mean would he get any visitation rights at all?

No one can tell you how much a divorce will cost as they are case specific and lawyer specific also.

As far as visitation rights, with what little information you gave yes he would get visitation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">