• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Arrival!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kelly143

For those of you who have read some of my posts in the past (and have noticed that I was pregnant), I just wanted to let you know that the baby is here! A beautiful boy, Noah, 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long and completely healthy!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Kelly143 said:
For those of you who have read some of my posts in the past (and have noticed that I was pregnant), I just wanted to let you know that the baby is here! A beautiful boy, Noah, 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long and completely healthy!

My response:

Congratulations, Kelly; and to you, baby Noah !

Here's to a long, happy, and wonderful life. Remember Noah, take care of Mom when she's old and gray - -

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64 ?"

IAAL

G

Grandma B

Kelly143 said:
You know, I did think you were putting on a few pounds, but being ever the polite one (except in Yas's humble opinion), I didn't want to mention it.

I'd like to join the prestigious Mr. Liable in congratulating you and hubby and in welcoming baby Noah.

Stay in touch between diapers and feedings!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">