• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Choice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ROBBIE000

I have no choices left, the judge could look @ all my background evaluations & could rulle;

"THIS WEDDING ANNUALED ON THE GROUNDS THAT THE HUSBAND [ME] IS NOT MATURE ENOUGHT TO BE MARRIED."

:(

I AM SCARED :confused:

Oh well, everything is in Gods hands from my case to everyone who steps in to the court to have a case.

I HOPE NONE OF US GOES TO JAIL OVER THIS. :confused:

I know there will be some sad faces + crying ones. But I guess it will turn out good :) for all of us in the long run.

I got to dish out money then build it back slowly.

But it is in God's hads now.

PLEASE GOD I AM SORRY, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TO HELL OR ANYONE TO JAIL IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Robbie:

As you know, I have been reading your posts for over a year. I understand your situation, and I can understand your frustration.

Let me assure you, no one is going to jail or going to hell over your situation. Yours is a legal matter and not a religious matter. God has nothing to do with your situation. But, the law and the reasons for your future annulment has everything to do with "Man's Laws".

In the law, your father has Guardianship over you. There's a reason for that, Robbie. Now, I don't mean to sound rude, and I'm not being "mean" to you, but you need to realize that under the LAW, you are what is known in the law as an "Incompetent".

An Incompetent person is a person who is unable to make life-changing decisions for themselves - - they are persons who need to have a Guardian to watch out for them, and to make all necessary decisions for them. Your father is your Legal Guardian, and he loves you, and is doing the best that he can to watch out for you.

Somehow, you convinced someone to marry you and your "wife", but, you failed to tell that person that you are "incompetent" to enter into a "marital contract" - - or any contract whatsoever.

Therefore, your father is not being "mean" to you; but, as your Guardian, he must see to it that your "marriage" is annulled to best protect you from bad things that could happen to you if you remained married.

I also understand that you'd love nothing better than to break out of your tortured body, and also to be set free from your mental stress and incapabilities - - to be like everyone else around you. But, as you know, that's not possible and we all have to "play with the cards that God has dealt to each of us." It's not fun, and it's not easy. I really do empathize with you and your frustrations.

Your father is just trying his best to protect you from outside forces, influences, and most of all, protecting you from yourself - - because in the final analysis, you need his protection. He loves you Robbie, and you know that.

Please take care Robbie, and we all wish you the very best.

IAAL

R

ROBBIE000

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Dear Robbie:

As you know, I have been reading your posts for over a year. I understand your situation, and I can understand your frustration.

Let me assure you, no one is going to jail or going to hell over your situation. Yours is a legal matter and not a religious matter. God has nothing to do with your situation. But, the law and the reasons for your future annulment has everything to do with "Man's Laws".

So no one will go to jail over this - thanks

In the law, your father has Guardianship over you. There's a reason for that, Robbie. Now, I don't mean to sound rude, and I'm not being "mean" to you, but you need to realize that under the LAW, you are what is known in the law as an "Incompetent".

He is payee & not gurdianship, or are they both the same thing?

An Incompetent person is a person who is unable to make life-changing decisions for themselves - - they are persons who need to have a Guardian to watch out for them, and to make all necessary decisions for them. Your father is your Legal Guardian, and he loves you, and is doing the best that he can to watch out for you.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

Somehow, you convinced someone to marry you and your "wife", but, you failed to tell that person that you are "incompetent" to enter into a "marital contract" - - or any contract whatsoever.

She convinced me to marry her by doing a snow job on me, I told her a lot of times before we were married. She said; "All things are possiable through Christ." & "Your father does not want you to be your own person."

Therefore, your father is not being "mean" to you; but, as your Guardian, he must see to it that your "marriage" is annulled to best protect you from bad things that could happen to you if you remained married.

Yes & I love him, he & I hope that it does not turn in to a divorce for witch I have not talked or e-mailed or seen her since July 3rd, 2001. Dad said if the judge makes it in to a divorce then I will not get any social securty from dad's retirment. I will be in the poor house so you & everyone on here please pray for me!

I also understand that you'd love nothing better than to break out of your tortured body, and also to be set free from your mental stress and incapabilities - - to be like everyone else around you. But, as you know, that's not possible and we all have to "play with the cards that God has dealt to each of us."
It's not fun, and it's not easy. I really do empathize with you and your frustrations.

Your father is just trying his best to protect you from outside forces, influences, and most of all, protecting you from yourself - - because in the final analysis, you need his protection. He loves you Robbie, and you know that.

Please take care Robbie, and we all wish you the very best.

IAAL
THANK YOU... YOU MADE ME FEEL BETTER & I will let you all know what happens.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">