• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Discovery by lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dargidget

My divorce was many years ago, but my mother died at the same time and I was taking care of her until then. I trusted my lawyer and gave him what documents I could find. I feel I got short end of the stick in the divorce. He only asked for a certain retirement plan. I was to get 50%. It still didn't look right. It has bothered me a long time and now was told that he should have supended the records of all the plans from the company. Some of these plans were given to him in the divorce, they were not disclosed that they were part of his pension. It states that I am to receive 50%of his pension and to issue a Qdro. I have done the right plan. and it was passed. He his now appleaging. What is my defense, he also wants my to pay his attorney fees?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">