• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No record of divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maynard2

I was married twice, can find those license, but neither of my divorces. Trying to get back into the church and need the paperwork. First one was in Osceola county Fl. Checked with them and Orange County Fl. They can't find it. My second was filed by my ex in either Iowa or Missouri, but they can't find it either. Tried two different on-line sites and search myself, and both my ex's up, all three don't show any divorce record with me.

PendergastAXL

This information should be found at the Superior Court Clerk's Office for the Counties the divorces were in. Try that - most have online searches you can use.

Best of luck to you.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This information should be found at the Superior Court Clerk's Office for the Counties the divorces were in. Try that - most have online searches you can use.

Best of luck to you.
I suspect one needs to read better. Then you'd see that the OP has already tried that, and more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I was married twice, can find those license, but neither of my divorces. Trying to get back into the church and need the paperwork. First one was in Osceola county Fl. Checked with them and Orange County Fl. They can't find it. My second was filed by my ex in either Iowa or Missouri, but they can't find it either. Tried two different on-line sites and search myself, and both my ex's up, all three don't show any divorce record with me.
Contact your exes. Get copies of your marriage licenses as they should have the divorce information. You may not be divorced and may be still married (though not legally) to both. Did you participate in the divorces?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">