• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not his real name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Leuke Blu

i was married in tenn in 94 to a man who was using an alias, i did not know. he had legal problems and a warrent was out on him. i found out about it when the police picked him up in 96. we were and are living in fl. is my marriage legal? we do not live together it went from bad to worse. i will not divorce him as i own 2 homes and he is trying to get one from me. he took me for everything and is now trying to get the house and just might here in fl. is there any way i can get it annuled in tenn since that was where he scammed me? anything else i can try? i had to go through the courts to have my name changed because i was using his name which was an alias again not knowing it wasn't his real name i had changed mine to it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">