• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not legal seperation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leelawson2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland my question is i am volentarily seperated and we have seen an arbitrature to help tie up loss ends this agreement is not a legal binding document rather a way to try a solution while we are trying to work things out my name is on the deed to the home and i want to move back in and try to work things out is there any law that says i cannot go back home

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland my question is i am volentarily seperated and we have seen an arbitrature to help tie up loss ends this agreement is not a legal binding document rather a way to try a solution while we are trying to work things out my name is on the deed to the home and i want to move back in and try to work things out is there any law that says i cannot go back home
One thing to keep in mind is that in MD, the easiest grounds for a divorce is 1 year of voluntary separation. If you move back in, that clock is reset, so if you decide you want a divorce anyway, you'll need to move out for a continuous year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">