• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

now what ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SisterSavior

What is the name of your state?alabama

i filed for noncontested divorce because husband saud he would sign ... he was served with divorce pappers and is making excuses on why he couldnt read and sign .. i am trying to get done quickly so that some form of support can start being recieved as it is now we have to move in feb and not enough income to help get in new place and looks like he is going to prolong as long as he can knowing i cannot afford adddtional charges for lawyer...is there not anyway to get temporary child support or what i can do ?

Sounds like you are on the right track, now just end the game. File for temp orders, and that should start CS and anything else that may be rightfully yours and the children. If he does not respond within a certain amount of time (check civil procedures) move for default.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">