• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ok, ready to go!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevenlo

here in California, two attorneys so far have told me that with a case so simple, and with both of us earning nothing, no children, no property and the 30 days have already passed,

I want to get Request to Trial to bring this all to a close. Life must go on and I want it to! Can someone please tell me what form # the Request to Trial is?

Thank you so much for your help!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stevenlo said:
here in California, two attorneys so far have told me that with a case so simple, and with both of us earning nothing, no children, no property and the 30 days have already passed,

I want to get Request to Trial to bring this all to a close. Life must go on and I want it to! Can someone please tell me what form # the Request to Trial is?

Thank you so much for your help!
1. Request to Set Case For Trial = Form 41

2. Form Interrogatories - Family Law = Form 1292-10

3. Form Request for Admissions = Form FI-100

4. Request for Production of Documents = (Your own pleading form and format pursuant to the court rules)

If you had gotten the book I suggested, you would have seen these, and more, that you need to know about.

Good luck.

IAAL

S

stevenlo

yes I did

yes, I bought the book , thank you and read it all today. Superb information.

Very last question. If I was thinking about bankruptcy now, should I do it now or wait until after the trial?

thank you, and with this, I am ready to go now!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Terrific ! Now, you've become educated in the law and the ways of divorce (or Dissolution of Marriage, as the book says).

Bankruptcy for what ? If you're thinking of Bankruptcy because of the potential of paying her attorney's fees, I would strongly suggest that you re-think that strategy. You have no idea the effect that will have on both your personal life and business. Always think 3 times about BK.

BK is like living with an ugly woman for 9 years. Instead of moving your arm in fear of waking her up, you instead chew your arm off.

Good luck amigo.

IAAL

Last edited:
S

stevenlo

yes

I have a strategy of immediately rebuilding my credit, but with this debt, I thought it might be wise to wait until after (if there is judgement put against me), so I can wipe out the debt.

Again, thanks for the tips on the book. There were a lot of others but even the book person at good ol' Barnes and Noble said this was the best.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">