• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Once the attorney files the divorce on a contested proceeding, what's the time frame?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

None of you ever asked if I have actually talked with legal counsel. I actually have and asked all of these questions. I came to this website hoping to get RESPECTFUL, HONEST, DISCERNING and PROFESSIONAL responses as seeing what others actually think and do. Now I know why the divorce problem is so bad in America. I talked to an attorney who deals with Colorado Family and Divorce Law. It is her job to be aggressive and go after scumbags who cheat on their spouses and who are dishonorable to their children as one part of her fights. That is what she is paid to do. I would think after 31 years she would not still be in business and come highly recommended if she did not know what she was doing. And maybe the lady wants to be with me. I know her soon to be ex-husband doesn't care where she goes and when she comes home. Until you know the fully story, please don't make rude statements and snap judgments. You have no idea of what I know, who I am and the people I have come into contact with. But I am not going to waste my time with all of that. I am sorry I came here. You are the wrong people to be talking to and very mean-spirited, and not very bright when it comes to having common sense and taking the time to know every person's situation. The law also states you cannot force someone to stay with you. Once she files, no matter what happens in between, it is OVER, period, and that is a fact. If you knew this man you would not want her son to be with him either. That is also the point. I wish you all the best. I am not returning here. You people to seriously get some help and lessons on tact and how to talk to people. You all act worse than children.
Ernie...Advice for you:

www.mentalhealth.com

Good Luck
Blue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">