• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online tools for uncontested divorces

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsmallville1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ontario

Has anyone used web-based applications to generate separation agreements and divorce forms? My wife and I are separating and luckily have agreed to go the uncontested route...we just can't afford to pay the excessive legal fees demanded by lawyers these days and would prefer to work out the terms of our divorce on our own. I found a few web-based applications ... just wondering if anyone has ever used this one or any other website similar to it? I am still in the research phase so any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ontario

Has anyone used web-based applications to generate separation agreements and divorce forms? My wife and I are separating and luckily have agreed to go the uncontested route...we just can't afford to pay the excessive legal fees demanded by lawyers these days and would prefer to work out the terms of our divorce on our own. I found a few web-based applications,... just wondering if anyone has ever used this one or any other website similar to it? I am still in the research phase so any recommendations and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
But, think about something. If you needed your appendix removed, would you really want to have the operation performed based upon a web-based tutorial?

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">