• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order to Show Cause RE: Contempt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Citizen360

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

I served an Order to Show Cause RE: Contempt on my wife for violation of the TPP.

Am I required to send a copy to the GAL as well?

quincy

Citizen360, I am adding to this thread a link to your previous thread in the Libel section, so that the Family Law contributors will have a little background information and so that you are not advised to add all additional questions to your original thread.

Although it is often advised on this forum for posters to add related questions to an existing thread instead of starting a new thread, I have a feeling your questions from now on will have a family law concentration and have little to do with defamation.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/libel-slander-defamation-88/sharing-sealed-gal-report-626532.html

Again, good luck.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Serve a copy of the Motion to show Cause on the GAL as the GAL is a party to the divorce. Also, if your wife has a boyfriend, have you asked for no paramour orders and no third party interference orders? That could restrict your wife in what she allows boyfriend to do. And could restrict the boyfriend from being around your mutual child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">