• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The other woman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justrun1963

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I live in Indiana.

My husband had/has been having an affair with another woman. I asked/told her when I found out not to have anymore contact with my husband. I know hilarious....and she has continued to contact him. My question is.... In Indiana does the law allow me to sue this other person?

Thanks

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I live in Indiana.

My husband had/has been having an affair with another woman. I asked/told her when I found out not to have anymore contact with my husband. I know hilarious....and she has continued to contact him. My question is.... In Indiana does the law allow me to sue this other person?

Thanks
No. But you could sue your cheating husband for a divorce.

Antigone*

Is that a joke? Your husbad cheats on you and you want to sue the other woman?

I am glad to I see you have already filed for divorce. Now move on with your life.
20pilot, we get baloney about once a month. These tend to be ridiculously hilarious as the thread gets longer. These also tend to be great avenues for our infamous game of HIJACK TRIVIA.

Blue is really good at it so watch out!!!

Antigone*

I am GOOD ...Aren't I?? Do I get a really GOOD prize?? :cool:
... Lol. CC, that was Sarah Michelle Gellar and she was four - Google is my friend :)

Beanie, we had a hellova prize the other night. Charlotte would have won the fly swatter but someone locked up the thread. She didn't end up needing the swatter anyway - she was darn good without it!!!

>Charlotte<

Lurker
... Lol. CC, that was Sarah Michelle Gellar and she was four - Google is my friend :)

That was my post, not CC's. And Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar....whatever, like there's a difference. :p

Charlotte would have won the fly swatter but someone locked up the thread. She didn't end up needing the swatter anyway - she was darn good without it!!!
I thought I cheated? I know I Wiki'd one of them.

Antigone*

That was my post, not CC's. And Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar....whatever, like there's a difference. :p

I thought I cheated? I know I Wiki'd one of them.
I am such a dork. It is sometimes a little hard to tell when I use my blackberry.

Do you still want the flyswatter, I see the fly has been giving very "deformative" advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">