• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gotoreader

Divorce in PA what does this mean?

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am nearing the end of my divorce in PA. The county I live in provides on-line access to records, and my divorce status shows as "Prae to Transmit Divorce record 6/18/90 and after". Does anyone know what this means? It is common to all the divorce records I have viewed, and usually is the entry shown directly before the entry of the final decree (unless a hearing before a judge is needed). The date 6/18/90 has no meaning to my case, and we have signed and notarized every conceivable document**************.I'm just curious what this Prae**************working means in plain old english!

Last edited:

gotoreader

Thanks for the info but I'm a bit of a dummy here......what does this mean timewise.....weeks, months, depends on the court calendar?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">