• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

panic time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

embraced2000

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?indiana........i am seperated from my alcoholic husband and intend to file my own divorce. he is presently living in a half-way house and has been in and out of treatment centers, detox units, psych wards, and other half-way homes. his medical/treatment/detox debts are advancing into over 20 grand. he is usually unemployed, but is employed at the moment, as this is the rule for living in the half-way home. will i be held responsible for his debts? i have worked at the same job for over 20 years, and do not have any joint accounts of any kind with him. everything is in my name, as i learned not to trust him with a nickel. thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">