• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

personal property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mkoval

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NEW YORK
My soon to be ex-wife and her parents will not return any of my personal/business property in which I have proof of ownership to.The said property is being stored in the basement of her families restaurant.My question is: Can I leagally walk into the restaurant and retreive my personal/business property?
Also, I have photographic proof that my ex-wife has damaged $8,300.00 worth of my business property.I have a reciept to show how much I paid for the property before it was damaged.my question is: Can I sue my ex-wife for property damages?

No you cannot just go walk into someone else's property to take what you think "might" be yours. Get an order to get your stuff.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">