• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personality disorders-LegalRecourse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinz2

I suggested earlier on that the responses to questions concerning the behavioral aspects of my case,specifically the legality of her actions and what can I do about it, have not been your focus. It always comes back on me. This last one ignores the issue completely without comment again on her behavioral or legal acts.( Lead hazard/daycare)example of her behavior.Completely illegal and unconsienable.
I know that you are probably sick of hearing from me . I guess I just don't get the meaning of your" help". If you don't know about OCD, Narcissism, Histrionics and the damage caused by a person with these disorders, that's one thing. But if you don't believe this is relevant because of personal precepts then you you don't get it and have not done me a service.
Honestly,after all I've been through laying blame is not where I'm at . The Thread of Hope is what I have been hanging on to,,,,it was very thin thread and is impossible to hang on to.
Slamming the door on my fingers is pretty ugly,but I must deserve it somehow. Sorry

Sincerely ,thank you all for being there....I mean it.
rockinz2

LdiJ

I suggested earlier on that the responses to questions concerning the behavioral aspects of my case,specifically the legality of her actions and what can I do about it, have not been your focus. It always comes back on me. This last one ignores the issue completely without comment again on her behavioral or legal acts.( Lead hazard/daycare)example of her behavior.Completely illegal and unconsienable.
I know that you are probably sick of hearing from me . I guess I just don't get the meaning of your" help". If you don't know about OCD, Narcissism, Histrionics and the damage caused by a person with these disorders, that's one thing. But if you don't believe this is relevant because of personal precepts then you you don't get it and have not done me a service.
Honestly,after all I've been through laying blame is not where I'm at . The Thread of Hope is what I have been hanging on to,,,,it was very thin thread and is impossible to hang on to.
Slamming the door on my fingers is pretty ugly,but I must deserve it somehow. Sorry

Sincerely ,thank you all for being there....I mean it.
rockinz2
I am going to try again...other posters should review your posting history before responding. (seriously)

No one is attempting to say that you have not been mistreated by your wife. We all also understand that your dreams have been shattered.

However, what we have all attempted to hammer into your head, is that you are going to be divorced whether you like it or not, and the marital assets and debts are going to be split 50/50 whether you like it or not. There is no possible other outcome. The best attorney in the world cannot get you a different outcome. In fact, the US Supreme Court couldn't give you a different outcome.

As far as the lead is concerned...you stated that your wife is a licensed daycare provider and that the home is a historic home, where you were given permits to not replace items that might contain lead. Therefore, the licensing process would have taken that into consideration. That is all in the public domain.

You also stated that your own children were tested regularly for many years for lead with negative results.

You could perhaps cause your wife serious grief if you pushed the lead issue. However you would also cause yourself the same grief as you are an equal owner of the home, and in a community property state, and because I am pretty sure that your wife was doing daycare long before the two of you split up.

Its in your best interest to push for the home and its contents of antiques to be sold, and the proceeds split.

There is no court that can order you wife to stay married to you. There is no court that can order your wife to continue to live with you and have the retirement that you dreamed of having.

Your refusal to accept these basic facts are enough to make you scary. That is why your attorney didn't want to continue to represent you and that is why a restraining order happened.

Until you accept reality you won't do what you need to do to protect your own best interests....and that is why no one here can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">