• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

playing games with personnal property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Walk Tall

What is the name of your state? Indiana
my wife had me removed from my house a couple of months ago. I got a lawyer and the judge ruled that she wasto vacate my house(she owns a house) and leave with her personnal property only.(it is in the order written as such) well she took everything, from my tools,2 tv's(she had 3 of her own) cookware,a sewing kit from my late granma,kids trophies,games linen i mean she left nothing for us,even some doors. the police said they could do nothing 50-50 split they said. So my (i believe) incompetent lawyer filled a contempt against her. weve been to court twice and she has faailed to show to explain why she has not returned items. her lawyer says he cant get a hold of her. is their anything i can do legally? and since we are still married can i legally go to her house(after all it is half mine till the divorce is finnale). and just take my kids and my personnel property?should i seek new council? i refuse to sign the divorce papers until this is resolved. funny she said she just wanted it over with no games. thanks for any advice, as im to my end.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">