• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help answer Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msd

What is the name of your state? Florida
back in July my Wife asked me for a seperation. after her telling me how bad our marrige was I agreed. When I found out that she as going to leave the state with our two children I saw a lawyer and she said that I could keep her in Florida by not giving her permition to leave. She soon then wanted to make up and then she got this job offer in Ohio ( we have been talking of moving up there, but only if things where good between us) So I thought if we where going to work things out and I know she wanted to move up to OHIO to be with her two other children from a previous marrage, I agreed to let her go and that I would follow when I got a job up there. Well three week later I take a two week vacation to move all of our belonging up there and looked for a job for two week while I was up there ( didn't find anything) and came back to Florida. Well four days later she starts talking like she wants to seperate again.

SO at this point, what should I do? I have a feeling that she is trying to get back with here exhubend, but I have know proof. She will not conferm or deny anything I ask her about what she is thinking about our marriage. What legal actions should I be taking? Thanks to whom ever can help me figure this out.
thanks MSD.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">