• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me with advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orsara

What is the name of your state? California
Hello. My sister has been married for about 6years. Her and her husband have a mortgage which they pay about 1,700 monthly. She worked real hard on this house and I mean she installed tiles, did electical fixtures she did it all. Her husband in the mean time had a good job and their thing was that she worked on the house and he helped out with paying the morgage.
Over a year ago he stopped working and is on dissability leaving all monetary problems to my sister just like that, and told her he was going to leave and that if she does not get a job she will loose the house.
Not only is he cruel to her but he just wants to abandon everything and go.
My question is this, She does not want to loose the house and realizes she needs to get a job to pay for it WHICH WILL BE HARD.
They did not put money down on the house, they just took out a loan and began making payments. Even though he wants no part of the house what can she expect as far as problems regarding the house. By the way he is severly Bipolara
orsara

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">