• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Me Please,i Need Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevenfrommo

What is the name of your state? Missouri(clay county)
I am going through divorce,my ex to be got resraining order to keep me away from our property.Now I find out her daughter
has been sending e-mails using my name to set me up & get me in trouble,so they can have that property all to themselves,to my surprize x stopped making mortgage payments,now I am going to lose out on my equity & money invested in this house.I do'nt know what to do,I can't go near there or I will be in violation of that restaining order.Please help me out on what I can do,please.
I just wanted a simple divorce,my corupt ex & her sick family has filed bogus civil suits making this divorce last going on a year now.I woluld like some advice asap,thanks so much...

A

annefan1000

Apparently there are numerous issues and complications to this divorce that need remedy as soon as possible. Contact a Family Law attorney in your area pronto.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">