• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLEASE HELP ME!!! She's running.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mukiman

California: I have tried every conventional way to have my ex-wife served with papers to go back to court to have her alimony terminated. (it's been 1/2 the length of the marriage) We have had to continue the case twice already. I'm going broke between lawyer fees and process serving fees etc.. I have gone through two process servers and even hired someone to sit out in front of her house day and night trying to catch her. She is MUCH sneakier than me unfortunately. Please tell me there is some under handed way I have not yet tried? Also, at some point can the courts intervene and force her into court? I don't think I will ever get her served??? Help PLEASE. : :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">