• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prenup question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

automanfl

What is the name of your state?fl,how solid is a prenup especially in this scenario.if one person has all the assets,house and money primarily .to protect the pre marital house can the owner put into a prenup that no equity gained during the marrige become marital,its my understanding courts frown on parties leaving a marriage ,with in this case nothing but what may have been brought in by the person.2)if that was to be ok,would the judge then order alimony or another kind of support to offset the prenup.

Content

automanfl said:
What is the name of your state?fl,how solid is a prenup especially in this scenario.if one person has all the assets,house and money primarily .to protect the pre marital house can the owner put into a prenup that no equity gained during the marrige become marital,its my understanding courts frown on parties leaving a marriage ,with in this case nothing but what may have been brought in by the person.2)if that was to be ok,would the judge then order alimony or another kind of support to offset the prenup.

How about perhaps getting a job and supporting yourself. The prenup was acceptable before you got married. So why do you think it's suddenly so unacceptable now?? Get a job and support yourself, and stop trying to screw your ex out of what is theirs. They were smarter than you since they got a prenup, my guess is they knew you wouldn't work and wanted to protect what was theirs.

Zephyr

Content said:
How about perhaps getting a job and supporting yourself. The prenup was acceptable before you got married. So why do you think it's suddenly so unacceptable now?? Get a job and support yourself, and stop trying to screw your ex out of what is theirs. They were smarter than you since they got a prenup, my guess is they knew you wouldn't work and wanted to protect what was theirs.

that's jumping to a lot of conclusions......

LdiJ

automanfl said:
Unless you are asking questions for multiple people, your question was answered a few weeks ago, here:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=293446

A

automanfl

content ,like zepher stated,assumption,this was basically a what if question,I can assure you this though,I dont need anyones support and do know someone in a situation like this.Ldij,the other post had absolutly nothing to do with this post,different people ,one pre-nup one pre-marital property.Some of you are so f----ng hard up to get posts in,you give nothing,yet,quick to criticize and insult others,I undestand not everone knows the answers,in fact,I thought this is what the forum was for,unfortunatly it;s plain to see,theres a hell of a group that tries their best to compete with their insulting noninformative scribble.I guess you sit down at night looking to see whom is the KING OF POSTS .Its the weekend and y'all got nothing else to do.Rent a flick.

Bali Hai

this is better than the movies

automanfl said:
content ,like zepher stated,assumption,this was basically a what if question,I can assure you this though,I dont need anyones support and do know someone in a situation like this.Ldij,the other post had absolutly nothing to do with this post,different people ,one pre-nup one pre-marital property.Some of you are so f----ng hard up to get posts in,you give nothing,yet,quick to criticize and insult others,I undestand not everone knows the answers,in fact,I thought this is what the forum was for,unfortunatly it;s plain to see,theres a hell of a group that tries their best to compete with their insulting noninformative scribble.I guess you sit down at night looking to see whom is the KING OF POSTS .Its the weekend and y'all got nothing else to do.Rent a flick.
If you think this site is worthless and don't need anyone's support, then why reply with your crap? Or even post in the first place?

I guess they pissed you off didn't they?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">