• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pro Se Divorce OKLAHOMA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

btru2yourself

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma. I am trying to wrap up my case. a motion to reconsider was filed by my attorney and now i am going pro se. aside from letting my attorney know that he is let go, do i need to do anything else to do this? also, can i withdraw this motion to reconsider myself --it was submitted on my behalf, not by oposing counsel. if i can do this myself, how do i do it?
thank you!!!

btru2yourself said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma. I am trying to wrap up my case. a motion to reconsider was filed by my attorney and now i am going pro se. aside from letting my attorney know that he is let go, do i need to do anything else to do this? also, can i withdraw this motion to reconsider myself --it was submitted on my behalf, not by oposing counsel. if i can do this myself, how do i do it?
thank you!!!
Motion to withdraw last motion on "XX" date

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">