• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

problem with divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ken979

What is the name of your state? uk

my wife has left to china and she doesnt want a divorce unless i offer her £100,000. she cant get that because i dont have that money. i am not sure she gave me her real address when she left.

1. how long will it take for me to get a divorce if she doesnt want one.

2. are there any ways i can prepare myself so then she cant get hold of most of my money.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? uk

my wife has left to china and she doesnt want a divorce unless i offer her £100,000. she cant get that because i dont have that money. i am not sure she gave me her real address when she left.

1. how long will it take for me to get a divorce if she doesnt want one.

2. are there any ways i can prepare myself so then she cant get hold of most of my money.
What part of : US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE : do you not understand?

LdiJ

What part of : US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE : do you not understand?
He definitely missed the "US law only"...however he gave the correct name of his state. Its just a state in the European Union rather than a state in the USA..:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">