• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the procedure to get annuled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bklyn78

I got married by the city clerk. Been married for 4 months and would like to put an end to it. The person turned out not to be the person for me and my kids. We do not have any kids together. How do I go about it?What is the name of your state?

Just Blue

I got married by the city clerk. Been married for 4 months and would like to put an end to it. The person turned out not to be the person for me and my kids. We do not have any kids together. How do I go about it?What is the name of your state?
File for divorce...it's quicker and cheaper.

SHORTY LONG

US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">