• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Profit-sharing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

14klady

What is the name of your state? New York
momma-tiger
his company was given a copy of original divorce decree, stated my entitlement and to make sure it was granted. then on december 12,2001 via certified mail my lawyer at the time wrote to his company asking them to inform him if they had distributed the funds (he quit his job,I knew this because my child support was late three weeks and when he was working it was taken directly from his check each week). and if not , do not do so until further notice. never resonded to letter. In October 2002, they were contacted again, they responded with letter to me dated October 17,2002 they had not recieved signed documents from my ex to release his profit sharing. but now on October 27,2002 they recieved his paperwork and on the 29th cut him a check, this information was given to me by the girl who handles profit shraring. look I just again refreshed their memory October 17,2002 when they replied to me and 12 days later they give him his check, without any concern for my interest.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
For starters - don't start a new thread - use "post reply" so everything's kept together.

The company is not a party to your divorce, so they may well not be bound by the order. It's up to your ex to make sure the distribution is done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">