• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

proof of an affair?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

claire1224

What is the name of your state? WI
Can I get my husband out of the house because he's having an affair? Are cell phone bills showing incoming and outgoing calls at all hours of the night to one woman and coming home from work at all hours of the night enough proof to get some kind of order that would get him out of our house and forbid him to contact me? We do have three very young children.

If not, any suggestions as to how to get proof?

BelizeBreeze

claire1224 said:
Can I get my husband out of the house because he's having an affair?
No, but the next time you catch them soiling the sheets you can either join in, make them wash the sheets before leaving or take photos.
Are cell phone bills showing incoming and outgoing calls at all hours of the night to one woman and coming home from work at all hours of the night enough proof to get some kind of order that would get him out of our house and forbid him to contact me?
What do cell phone bills prove? What do calls prove? Unless you can catch them doing the horizontal bop you have nothing.
We do have three very young children.
Do they watch the boinking?
I already told you that.

claire1224

If this site has pedophiles I think there should be a warning!

"We do have three very young children."
"Do they watch the boinking?"
The affair isn't going on in my home. And even if it was how would I know whether or not the kids watch sicko.

What do cell phones show? Well, if you're a married person then I would think calling a person of the opposite sex daily at all hours of the day and night and not coming home until all hours of the morning when you have small children at home would show something. Whether or not it's legally indicative of something was my question.

"No, but the next time you catch them soiling the sheets you can either join in, make them wash the sheets before leaving or take photos."
Don't you have something better to do than to write things that make someone whose already sick to her stomach even sicker?

BelizeBreeze

O.K. for the totally clueless, let's try this again.

claire1224 said:
Can I get my husband out of the house because he's having an affair?
No. But you can leave.
Are cell phone bills showing incoming and outgoing calls at all hours of the night to one woman and coming home from work at all hours of the night enough proof to get some kind of order that would get him out of our house and forbid him to contact me?
No, they are proof he is making and receiving calls at all hours of the night to one PHONE NUMBER and proof that he is coming home from work at all hours of the night.
We do have three very young children.
and that is proof that you have had sex at least three times and nothing more.
I have already told you that.

claire1224

Is this the best this site has to offer?

Any other advice from someone who isn't interested in whether or not my kids were watching while my husband had sex with another person?

From Wisconsin lawyer posting:
"Wisconsin is a no fault divorce case. Adultery is irrelevant with regard to all issues including custody and property division."

According to legality, but I'm sure it is never enforced: In Wisconsin, adultery is a Class I felony that carries a fine of up to $10,000 and could also get you three-and-a-half years in prison.

If you want him out of the house then I suggest you contact a Wisconsin divorce lawyer and start the process.

BelizeBreeze

If you want him out of the house then I suggest you contact a Wisconsin divorce lawyer and start the process.
And what do you think an attorney will do to 'get him out of the house'?

You don't even know if it's the marital home, a rental unit with the both of them on the lease, or his or her separate property...now do you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">