• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proper Forms?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

talah3430

What is the name of your state? Florida

If I am filing a petition for dissolution of marraige with NO DEPENDENTS and NO PROPERTY, and the respondent lives in the same state ( different county- is being served by the resideing county's sheriff department) What are the required forms that must be filed and in what order must they be filed in ? What am I required to furnish the other party with ?

Sincerely,
Talah3430

seniorjudge

talah3430 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

If I am filing a petition for dissolution of marraige with NO DEPENDENTS and NO PROPERTY, and the respondent lives in the same state ( different county- is being served by the resideing county's sheriff department) What are the required forms that must be filed and in what order must they be filed in ? What am I required to furnish the other party with ?

Sincerely,
Talah3430
http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/forms_rules/index.shtml

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">