• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Property distribution and findings of fact.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

a900rr

UTAH In the 5th District courts of Utah I am having a hard time even getting a hearing. The Judge keeps signing orders without having a hearing of the facts. I am too frustrated and I am trying to get 3 homes back from my ex who didn't put a dime into the purchase. What can I do?

LdiJ

UTAH In the 5th District courts of Utah I am having a hard time even getting a hearing. The Judge keeps signing orders without having a hearing of the facts. I am too frustrated and I am trying to get 3 homes back from my ex who didn't put a dime into the purchase. What can I do?
If you don't have an attorney, you NEED one.....and if you have an attorney, you need a DIFFERENT one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">