• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Protest divorce husband brainwashed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

happiness

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Minnesota

I recovered from my husband's verbal abuse after we separated - YEAH - Now when I talk to him I realized he is currently being verbally abused (mind controlled) by his own mother. He doesn't express his own feelings, what he thinks, why he feels like that - the standard answer is "I don't know". I am concerned that mother-in-law is being his divorce coach and encouraging him to carry this out. Even though verbal abuse is the "invisible" abuse, I know it is very real (I walked in the shoes that my husband is in right now.) The man I married has disappeared (denying his own identity and existence), and the man I talk to now is a stranger. In the event that he does file for divorce, do I have the right to challenge this on the basis of my identification of this problem?

I only want my husband to have the time to break out of his denial and be his own man, think what he wants, and if he decides to divorce me then, I'll accept that. If his mom was punching him in the face right now, I'd have her butt in prison. I don't want her making this life-changing decision for a man who is messed up in the head, thanks to her. I'm sincere about this.

BelizeBreeze

If your husband is over 18 years old then he is free to let anyone control him. Being a momma's boy is not your business. Move on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">