• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

proving marital misconduct?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ICUB4ER

What is the name of your state? Kansas

I read that even though Kansas is a no fault state, that marital misconduct can still be grounds for divorce.
My stbx has been having an affair for 2 years, with my best friend of 8 years. We have been separated since Oct. 6th and I have filed for divorce. Stbx and my ex-friend are flaunting their affair in front of the kids and in front of her husband. Her husband is filing for divorce due to the affair. For the past 2 years, stbx has kept the bank account overdrawn and there was no money there to pay the mortgages or utilities. When he left, we were 3 months behind on all of the bills, and facing foreclosure. IF what I read is actually true, how can I prove marital misconduct?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">