• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quandry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

kaatu, you can add to your original post by using the "edit post" feature (found in the right corner of the post) or you can add your legal question or legal concerns by clicking on the "reply to thread" and adding details that way.

The "preview post" feature on this site is on the blink and, when used, it deletes the post contents. Not sure why, but I imagine that is what happened to your text.

kaatu

I loved with my husband for 19 years befor I left him and moved back to Finland where I am from. Now I have been waiting for 6 years for him to be ready to sell our house. He just told me that he is willing to give me 30 000 but I know the law is 50/50. It's not easy to manage the issue from the other side of the world. We are still legally married but have been separated for almost 6 years. The reason is that I wanted to get along and not force him to sell the house till he feels ready. I have been supporting our child now 19 this whole time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">