• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

misreableinmi

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?MI IF SEPERATED AND STEP CHILDREN ARE ON INS,AM I RESPONCABLE FOR CONTINUED PAYMENT EVEN IF THAY ARE NOT MY DEPENDANTS??[/I]What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?MI IF SEPERATED AND STEP CHILDREN ARE ON INS,AM I RESPONCABLE FOR CONTINUED PAYMENT EVEN IF THAY ARE NOT MY DEPENDANTS??[/I]What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Generally, you would not be responsible for uninsured expenses. However, when you file for divorce or legal separation, you will generally not be allowed to make any changes in your insurance affecting your stbx and your children. I don't know for sure, but I suspect that dropping the step children from your insurance might not be allowed, either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">