• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maria blanco

What is the name of your state Florida
:confused: Hello, I have been married for 6 years and have date him for 10 years. My husband want a divorce (he moved out in june 05). His reason is that he not in love with me and no longer has room for me in his life. This came to me as a shock.
We did go to one session of counsling - that is when we agreed to seperate.
After moving out he had paper draw up on line - he is telling me that he doesnot need me to sign them and that we would be divorce in a matter of week, is this true? and if so can I do anything to stop it?
In September of this year he called me and ask if we could start dating again, I agreed. However a few week into this. I found him in his bed with another women. They were not having sex at the time - when I confronted him he said that it was not what it looked like. Can i recieve extra monies in our divorce settlment for witnessing this? Since this occured I had to take days off of work and start taking medications. We do not have children together.
Also, we have a home together and I would like to keep it, is there anyway I can have the court award me funds to keep the home on my own?

LdiJ

Maria blanco said:
What is the name of your state Florida
:confused: Hello, I have been married for 6 years and have date him for 10 years. My husband want a divorce (he moved out in june 05). His reason is that he not in love with me and no longer has room for me in his life. This came to me as a shock.
We did go to one session of counsling - that is when we agreed to seperate.
After moving out he had paper draw up on line - he is telling me that he doesnot need me to sign them and that we would be divorce in a matter of week, is this true? and if so can I do anything to stop it?
In September of this year he called me and ask if we could start dating again, I agreed. However a few week into this. I found him in his bed with another women. They were not having sex at the time - when I confronted him he said that it was not what it looked like. Can i recieve extra monies in our divorce settlment for witnessing this? Since this occured I had to take days off of work and start taking medications. We do not have children together.
Also, we have a home together and I would like to keep it, is there anyway I can have the court award me funds to keep the home on my own?
Hon, you need an attorney. Pronto.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">