• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Maureen Adele

What is the name of your state? New York

My sister has been tring to get divorced for two years. Her X has taken her to court 17 times, its been a long haul. Finally, the Judge granted the divorce, alimony, custody ect., and the jerk appeals. My question is, how long before we get some kind of response from the apealette court? We just need to put this whole nightmare behind us, and we can't.

M

Maureen Adele

Bump, can someone please anwer my question?
Thank you

T

toodumb1

That's why she came to this website. Why can't you just answer her question, doofies.

M

Maureen Adele

He says we just have to wait, so I'd like to know how long. My sister as you can probably guess, does not ask the right questions. If we could get an answer without spending more money, it would br appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">