• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quicky Devorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigsnacks

I was wondering about quicky devorces. Divorces where u can have it done like in mexico for a fee within a few weeks time, as opposed to the US where it can take months. I have seen them online and was wondering if they were actually legal in the US? and if so which ones are authentic?

Last edited:

seniorjudge

bigsnacks said:
I was wondering about quicky devorces. i have seen them on line and was wondering if they were actually legal in the US and if so wich ones are authentic?
Your question is too vague to answer.

Litigation!

bigsnacks said:
I was wondering about quicky devorces. i have seen them on line and was wondering if they were actually legal in the US and if so wich ones are authentic?

My response:

The divorces in Ethiopia and Iceland are pretty good. Try one!

IAAL

bigsnacks said:
I was wondering about quicky devorces. Divorces where u can have it done like in mexico for a fee within a few weeks time, as opposed to the US where it can take months. I have seen them online and was wondering if they were actually legal in the US? and if so which ones are authentic?
You wouldn't happen to be a radio personality in CA would you :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">