• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pulsating

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa
after 3 months can i sill have a restraing order lifted with or without wifes permission.
I still live in the home wit her, never left. letme know what i can do in this situation.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa
after 3 months can i sill have a restraing order lifted with or without wifes permission.
I still live in the home wit her, never left. letme know what i can do in this situation.
There is a restraining order against you and you are violating it? Look to be arrested if wife decides to fight the situation. You can grow up and not be rude to people trying to help you. Oh and you still haven't mentioned that you were hurt on the job in this statement either. Also do NOT start a second thread when you have one open. It is annoying and will not result in you getting COMPLETE information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">