• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Satisfaction of Judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lscott629

What is the name of your state?MO

I just wanted to let Bali Hai know that every penny I paid him in the 20,000 I earned and I am currently holding three jobs to repay any loans I have. Don't judge too fast and too harsh. He was a used carsalesman who didn't sell. Why do you think a woman had to pay him?
Thank you to the rest of you for your helpful advice. I hope that this matter can get settled and be over. I've been dealing with this for over 2 years. I really appreciate this forum. :)

Bali Hai

lscott629 said:
What is the name of your state?MO

I just wanted to let Bali Hai know that every penny I paid him in the 20,000 I earned and I am currently holding three jobs to repay any loans I have. Don't judge too fast and too harsh. He was a used carsalesman who didn't sell. Why do you think a woman had to pay him?
Thank you to the rest of you for your helpful advice. I hope that this matter can get settled and be over. I've been dealing with this for over 2 years. I really appreciate this forum. :)
Well why didn't you just tell that to begin with?

lscott629

Bali Hai said:
Well why didn't you just tell that to begin with?
Thank you for saying that. I am just worried his attorney will not let this go along with him. I believe the Satisfaction of Judgement will hold up I just wanted some advice. Thanks for showing the support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">