• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

secretly video taped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ohjason

What is the name of your state? Alabama

I'm dating a woman who I know is separated and going threw a very nasty divorce. Her husband had moved out of there marital home approximately 90 days ago, he then returns and secretly places video cameras in the living room and bedroom. We only became aware of this after her attorney called and notified her that he had seen the pictures. What I need to know is if any of my rights to privacy were violated? Is one not safe to assume that acts between two adults should remain between them? What steps can I take to secure this tape? I will admit that the man has not used this tape to do any harm to me as of today but theres always tomorrow.

LdiJ

I'm dating a woman who I know is separated and going threw a very nasty divorce. Her husband had moved out of there marital home approximately 90 days ago, he then returns and secretly places video cameras in the living room and bedroom. We only became aware of this after her attorney called and notified her that he had seen the pictures. What I need to know is if any of my rights to privacy were violated? Is one not safe to assume that acts between two adults should remain between them? What steps can I take to secure this tape? I will admit that the man has not used this tape to do any harm to me as of today but theres always tomorrow.
Duplicate post

Last edited:

Bali Hai

Let me see, YOU are at another mans home banging his wife. The husband (who owns that home) has placed security video equipment in HIS house and saw you banging his wife.

Now YOU want to know what your rights are? YOU want the tape??

I think you are going to be told to go pound salt where the sun don't shine and stop banging another mans wife in HIS house!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">