• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling home???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

coda11

What is the name of your state? FL.

I am having a little trouble getting my wife to get herself together so we can sell our home and move to Tx. to start a new life..Well what if she never gets it together? How would I be able to sell without her permission.
She signed the papers when we closed, but not all of them.

I would sell, give half to her after taxes and all debts paid.

I am thinking of divorce also, we have a 10 yr. old son and a 12 yr. old daughter, they want to be with me..My wife has started drinking after 7 yrs. being sober, she is going to aa mettings but still drinking, almost at wits end could use some advice..
Would like to know 2-3 differents ways to handle this mess.

I think she will fight me all the way.

Thanks Coda11

LdiJ

coda11 said:
What is the name of your state? FL.

I am having a little trouble getting my wife to get herself together so we can sell our home and move to Tx. to start a new life..Well what if she never gets it together? How would I be able to sell without her permission.
She signed the papers when we closed, but not all of them.

I would sell, give half to her after taxes and all debts paid.

I am thinking of divorce also, we have a 10 yr. old son and a 12 yr. old daughter, they want to be with me..My wife has started drinking after 7 yrs. being sober, she is going to aa mettings but still drinking, almost at wits end could use some advice..
Would like to know 2-3 differents ways to handle this mess.

I think she will fight me all the way.

Thanks Coda11
If you think that she is going to fight you all the way, then you really should be consulting an attorney. You can't sell without either her approval or a court order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">