• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling the house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jazzymay

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

My husband wants to leave the house is only in his name but we have lived here for 8 years and have 2 children.I do not work but paid towards the deposit of the house and my parents have given us £5,000 to spend on structurol work.He has on offer from a buy to let company and wants to use the money to buy himself a flat and the rent this house back.I am totally against this can I stop him.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

My husband wants to leave the house is only in his name but we have lived here for 8 years and have 2 children.I do not work but paid towards the deposit of the house and my parents have given us £5,000 to spend on structurol work.He has on offer from a buy to let company and wants to use the money to buy himself a flat and the rent this house back.I am totally against this can I stop him.
Sorry, US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">