• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separated in kentucky

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angelc6

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ky
my husband of six years has decided to move out. he moved out june 1, 2008 he started online chatting to meet women on may 5, 2008 while still living under the same roof with me his wife. does kentucky have an automatic legal separation law? what are my
rights as we have not filed for anything. he has scheduled a date with another woman next week. (i am privy to his online singles email)
i don't wish to get divorced and really don't want separation.

confused in kentuckyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ky
my husband of six years has decided to move out. he moved out june 1, 2008 he started online chatting to meet women on may 5, 2008 while still living under the same roof with me his wife. does kentucky have an automatic legal separation law? what are my
rights as we have not filed for anything. he has scheduled a date with another woman next week. (i am privy to his online singles email)
i don't wish to get divorced and really don't want separation.

confused in kentuckyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Do you really want to stay married to a man who is opening dating other people? If so, this site won't be helpful to you as we deal with legal issues only.

angelc6

i don't think it's an issue of what i want what is being done is the man has left me and our two children i just wanted to know what my rights are. are we considered legally separated are there things i need to be doing to protect me and my children?
thanks for any advice

LdiJ

i don't think it's an issue of what i want what is being done is the man has left me and our two children i just wanted to know what my rights are. are we considered legally separated are there things i need to be doing to protect me and my children?
thanks for any advice
The best way to protect both you and your children's rights is to hire a good attorney and file for divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">