• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

urblessed

[california.... My husband and I live in a trailer that was given to him a couple of years prior to us getting married... Everytime that he gets upset with me he puts me, my nine year old, and my eight month old out, changes the locks, and puts our things on the front porch... I guess my question is can he legally do this?????? Also I am considering a legal separation and I wondering if they will order child support if we are separated, but not divorced????

Shay-Pari'e

urblessed said:
[california.... My husband and I live in a trailer that was given to him a couple of years prior to us getting married... Everytime that he gets upset with me he puts me, my nine year old, and my eight month old out, changes the locks, and puts our things on the front porch... I guess my question is can he legally do this?????? Also I am considering a legal separation and I wondering if they will order child support if we are separated, but not divorced????
Have you contacted the police when he locks you out? How many Domestic Violence charges?

Have you not talked with a attorney?

urblessed

legal separation

state of California.... When he originally locked us out I called the police, and they told him that he could not make us leave our residence, but they also said that they cannot keep coming out for such situations.... I have not contacted a lawyer, because I don't first have the money... And I wasn't sure if there was anything they could do :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">